BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Technique class

Our Love's group had a technique class for April. I think by far, the favorite was the purple card. It was a cracked glass technique. Other techniques in the class were: masking, reverse embossing, spectrum pad with brayer, wet embossing, kiss technique, watercoloring with pencils, and antiquing.

Sounds like a lot, huh? The ladies requested the class, so it was a little more challenging. For May, we will also be having a technique class. Included will be how to use a plaid maker.

For those Love's ladies interested, we will be having spaghetti.....and of course I will bring my 12 hour spaghetti sauce. Dare I say, it's the best? Well it's pretty good.
For any questions about projects on the blog, feel free to email me at: robinmcarthur@ymail.com

1 comment: