BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 14, 2011

Feeling Neglected?

I absolutely have not forgot about all of you! Life has been super busy for me as of late. Busier than normal I should say. I am currently taking 9 hours this semester, working part time at 2 gyms, serving as ward missionary, and oh yea, I have 3 mischevious children who require constant supervision!

Yes, there have been some emotional breakdowns lately. I have so much going out of my proverbial cup, and feel it isn't being filled at times. Woe is me, right? Moving on and forward. For those of you who know me, you know I never do anything part way. It's all or nothing. If nothing else, I will go to my grave (indeed early) and people will know I was a diligent worker.

Honestly, I don't know how I manage to juggle everything. Life for me is full of stress with every moment of my day planned. I can say with the utmost assurance, all that I get done is through God. He loves me and guides me through the tough times. I am so thankful to know that even when life is complete chaos I can take a minute to visit with my heavenly father and see the reassurance and comfort I so desperately need.

All of that being said, I had to take a break from everything (even my classwork) for a few days and just make cards. I was so stressed that I couldn't function. I needed a break and I took it. Crafting, for me is my outlet. Self-expression, creativity, pride and a sense of accomplishment all come from crafting and cooking for me.

As you look through the cards, give me feedback on the ones you like most, so I know which ones to make more of. Most of the cards posted today were used with the cricut cartridge Forever Young. I absolutely love it. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I have had it over a year and never used it. Now, I can't put it away! Oh, and I'm on a "bling bling" kick too. Maybe my daughter is breaking me down, because I find myself putting bling on everything.

Here's the last card post for today. I played around a bit, but ended up loving the end result. It was double-embossed. The background was dry embossed and all the words were wet embossed. Very classy card.

Until next time ladies (and a few gents), enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment