BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Misc.

A yummy, inexpensive way to show loved ones you're thinking of them. This is called Cowbow cookies. They are sooooo yummy! We eat these as soon as we make them. The kids and I really enjoyed making them. Plus, the kids liked it when a chocolate chip fell, b/c that meant a treat for them, lol!






This is a card I made a while back. It's not really my style, but I loved the way it pulled together. After making a ton of them, I decided next time around I am going to use the cracked glass technique for the main image.




My retro santa card we made at the class I teach at hubby's work. Santa's white part of the hat and the bottom of his shirt were heated with liquid applique to make them pop up.

A gingerbread man card made at the same class.




1 comment:

  1. Hi, Robin!!! I'll add you to my reader. Do you still have your family blog? If so, can you send me the address again?

    ReplyDelete