BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Misc.


This is the new box template that's my current favorite. The cards inside are identical to the outside of the box. I love it b/c it's already a wrapped present!




For any of you who think cornbread is just for the birds, you haven't tried Western Sweet cornbread. It is AWESOME! Light, fluffy and sweet. YUMMY!





This is a card that is pretty time consuming, but I love it. The foam on the cup is liquid applique that I applied and then used a heat gun, and topped with a dash of glitter.








My 2nd practice at working with Royal icing. That's a lot of work! My sister in law, Jenny does hundreds of cookies and hers are picture perfect. I just don't have the patience!



Aspen had a birthday party to go to. We decided to make her friend Sierra a necklace and bracelet. I hope she liked it.








My cousin Mindy had her baby boy. For her gift, I made the birth announcements.

No comments:

Post a Comment