BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

More cards....


Sure wish I knew how to turn the card so you can see it the correct way. In any event, this is a card from my class I teach at hubby's work. We embosssed the silver paper and the tree, followed by using a scalloped punched edge.


Don't fault me for my sewing. What I had in mind looked better, but you get the general drift. This too, is a card from class at hubby's work. The model is called Patchwork. Supposed to resemble a quilting type card.


Ok, here's a card that didn't make the cut for class. I liked the card, but wasn't "feeling" it. Not sure yet what's missing, but I'm keeping it in mind for next years cards....which I will start soon.




Yet another card from class, this was a harder card. It's called a shaker card. When you shake up the card, "snow" (microbeads) swirl all around the snowman.



Another card that I didn't include for the card class. This was a vellum sheet that I stamped and embossed the images on. I turned the vellum over to color in the snowman hat and scarf so the image wouldn't be so bold. I like the concept, but think perhaps a baby blue card would have looked better. Maybe next year, we'll see.



No comments:

Post a Comment